An Applied Client Membership gives you:
- Access to an expansive collection of peer-led webinars featuring the latest on market insights and product updates from Applied Systems (included in the cost of membership!)
- Exclusive member savings for Applied Net, the world’s largest meeting of independent insurance agents and brokers
- The opportunity to engage with other Applied Systems users about your toughest challenges through 24/7 discussion forums
- 50+ local chapters, where you can build deeper relationships with industry leaders and peers through in-person meetings
- Volunteer opportunities that allow you to voice product feedback and requests directly to Applied Systems
Discover the ACN membership right for you.
Advantage Membership for Users
Applied Client Network membership covers users of products such as Applied Epic, Applied TAM, CSR24, Applied Mobile, Applied MobileInsured, and Applied Analytics. This membership category is for agencies and brokerages using software from Applied Systems. Whether you are a principal at a small office in California or the CSR for a larger brokerage in Canada, the many programs Applied Client Network offers can benefit nearly any position in your team. Membership is issued to the agency or brokerage office location, so a membership fee for each individual user is not required—one low fee covers all licensed users in your office location.
Note - If your agency or brokerage has multiple locations, each office location is required to have its own membership account. Have more than 125+ licenses total across all of your office locations? Contact email@example.com for Enterprise pricing.
Current Dues Structure (based on number of terminals)
Additional Options for User Members
+ Chapter Membership
Applied Client Network currently counts 50 local chapters across the United States and Canada. Chapter dues vary by the local chapter and are set by the local chapter officers. To belong to a local chapter, your agency or brokerage must have User Membership. Chapter members are added to an online chapter community and receive free or reduced rates to chapter meetings. See the pricing for each chapter here.
+ ACNUK Membership
All users of Applied Systems Software automatically enrolled as Associate Members of ACNUK and will receive regular communications from ACNUK. They will have limited access to the community forum and will need to pay for training and conferences. ACNUK also offers an Executive level membership, which includes an extensive package of membership benefits that can generate savings of over £700. Learn more about ACNUK Membership here.