Gain the Applied Client Network Advantage.
Find your advantage. Become a member of Applied Client Network today.
Digital transformation is a challenge and ongoing journey. Applied Client Network is your peer to peer support. We are the independent, real-life expertise driving your Applied Systems technology success.
What is the Applied Client Network Advantage?
- Exclusive member savings for Applied Net, the world’s largest meeting of independent insurance agents and brokers
- Access to free peer to peer and partners webinars, both live course and on-demand
- Ability to purchase course webinars both live course and on-demand, or gain access to ALL 2018 course webinars for an unlimited amount of employees at your agency with the All-Access Webinar pass
- Exclusive access to the discussion forums where your peers can help solve your challenges
- 50+ local chapters to attend in person and network with industry leaders and peers
Why join now?
- First year of membership is free for new Applied Systems customers, a potential cost savings of $349-$995
- Shape the insurance industry through volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Thousands of your competitors and peers are powering their digital transformation with education sessions and forums, don’t get left behind!
Licensed User Membership
This Applied Client Network membership consists of licensed Epic, TAM, Vision, DORIS, CSR24, MobileProducer, & PerformanceManagement users. This membership category is for agencies and brokerages using software from Applied Systems. Whether you are a principal at a small office in California or the CSR for a larger brokerage in Canada, the many programs Applied Client Network offers can benefit nearly any position in your team. Membership is issued to the agency or brokerage office location, so a membership fee for each individual user is not required—one low fee covers all licensed users in your office location. Have more than 5 offices? Contact email@example.com for enterprise pricing.
Current Dues Structure (based on number of terminals)
Applied Client Network has 48 local chapters across the United States and Canada. Chapter dues vary by local chapter and are set by the local chapter officers. To belong to a local chapter, your agency or brokerage must have a Licensed User Membership. Chapter members are added to an online chapter community and receive reduced rates to chapter meetings.
See the pricing for each chapter here
For industry members who are not Applied product end users. We offer associate member types which allow you to connect and participate with our community. Click the membership type to learn more.
+ Insurance Carrier Associate Membership
- The Company Membership category has been designed to offer Insurance Carriers the opportunity to join our organization and promote their download, real-time, & automated data exchange solutions. The business of selling insurance is in many ways a three way partnership between the independent agency, the insurance company and the provider of automation in the agency. Company membership at Applied Client Network provides open communication between all three parties.
- Insurance Carrier Associate Membership dues: $995 annually
+ General Associate Membership
- Applied Client Network is pleased to offer a membership designed specifically to give third party vendors the opportunity to participate in our international organization. This membership is geared toward vendors in an insurance or automation related position whose business is the sale, marketing or promotion of insurance products or accessory line of products services to insurance agents and brokers. As a member you will have access to Applied Net Conference discounts, local chapter membership eligibility, community forums, your company listing on our website, networking opportunities and more.
- General Associate Membership dues: $995 annually
+ Consultant Associate Membership
- This membership is offered to technical personnel and automation consultants whose business provides technical and automation related services for hardware & software used by insurance agents and brokers. As a member you will have access to Applied Net Conference discounts, local chapter membership eligibility, community forums, your company listing on our web site, networking opportunities and more.
- Educational Presentations (including Chapter presentations) – As a valuable member benefit, Consultant Associate Members:
- Have the opportunity to submit abstracts and present at Applied Net as well as at Chapter meetings and events at no charge.
- Are eligible to receive an honorarium in connection with presentations at Applied Net and Chapter meetings and events.
- Complimentary listing in our new online speaker database that will serve as the central repository for Applied Client Network Chapter leaders to source content for meetings. The speaker database is targeted for launch in early 2018. This is an exclusive member benefit!
- * If an abstract submitted by a non-member is selected for presentation at Applied Net or another event, the non-member speaker will be required to submit a $795 speaking fee (regardless of number of sessions presented). With limited exception, honorariums will only be paid to Consultant Associate Members.
- Consultant Associate Membership dues: $995 annually