Enhance YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
The Leadership Academy is Applied Client Network's annual gathering of chapter officers. This exclusive event is an opportunity for new and experienced chapter officers to come together and prepare for the upcoming year. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss leading practices with other chapter officers from across the globe, learn about tools and resources to further grow and engage your local chapter, and network and exchange information with your peers!
By attending the Leadership Academy and participating in available activities, you will learn to:
- Lead and manage your chapter by utilizing Applied Client Network’s policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- Uncover and analyze your personality and behavioral traits and how they are viewed in the work environment in order to develop as an effective leader and work best with others.
- Build strong programming in 2018 for your members using best practices and case studies shared from experienced chapter officers. Both formal and informal networking opportunities will be available to hear how other chapters succeed.
- Share the latest Applied product updates with your members in order to stay current with what Applied Systems offers and what may be on the horizon.
The 2018 Leadership Academy will take place at the Wild Dunes Resort in Charleston, S.C. from February 5-7, 2018.
- Scholarships: Each Applied Client Network Chapter receives one scholarship. This scholarship covers up to two nights of hotel accommodation, event registration, transportation fare between the airport and hotel and event meals for one officer. Additional nights are at your own expense. Registrants will make their own hotel reservation and at the time of check-in you will be asked for a credit card to cover incidentals and extra nights, if needed.
- Additional Registrations: Chapters are encouraged to send more than one officer, especially new officers or officers in a new officer role. Additional registrations (over and above the scholarship) are available at $199 USD per individual, plus hotel accommodations and taxes per night during February 5-7. Before or after those dates, regular hotel rates will apply. Event registration includes meals.