With Applied Net 2017 in the books, it was a great success as the largest Applied Net ever with over 3,400 of your peers, colleagues and industry leaders, finding value in attendance. The theme of Applied Net 2017 was all about digital transformation and solutions on overcoming insurance-related challenges.
As the insurance world continues to change, we, your partners at Applied Client Network, are evolving to help you gain the most value from your Applied Systems software investments. Here’s a preview of some exciting changes Applied Client Network has planned in 2018 for our members:
- Website Update – Keeping up with the theme of Digital Transformation, Applied Client Network is launching a new & improved website in 2018. We’ll offer a new experience, tailored to your specific expertise, needs, and job function. This will help you find the information that is most relevant to your role in your agency/brokerage.
- Industry Membership and Product Advocacy for Customer Technology (IMPACT) Committee – The new IMPACT Committee will work alongside Applied Systems teams to advocate for Applied Client Network members. This will ensure direct engagement with the ongoing development of agency management applications. The IMPACT Committee will also support the education, outreach, and advocacy initiatives within the larger agency/brokerage community.
- Industry Advisory Board – New in 2018, the Advisory Board will be composed of representatives from the insurance industry, including Applied Systems and other insurance technology associations. This will offer a forum to identify and discuss new industry trends and developments. More information about our new Advisory Board will be shared in the near future!
- Industry Advocacy – Applied Client Network collaborates with other insurance industry organizations to define standards within the industry. By Applied Client Network belonging to the advocacy group, they are able to stay on the pulse of technology trends in the Industry and stay ahead, regardless of the products being used. By working together with Applied Systems, Inc. and other industry groups, Applied Client Network strives to improve the interface between Applied Systems software and other vendor software and company portals.
- New Branding and visual identity—To help accurately reflect all of this change, Applied Client Network will roll out a new logo and visual identity. This will continue to tell our story of Applied Systems support and also help differentiate the unique value that we provide.
2018 will be a great year for Applied Client Network members. With more and more being done for our members, NOW is the time to join/renew your membership. With these new initiatives, Applied Client Network continues our commitment to support our users and drive your businesses.
Until next time,